Yamaha Majesty Scooter Forum banner

my new mirror extenders

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Rangerridingscooter 
#1 ·
I've had my scoot for about a month now and have been on this site for about 3 weeks reading all the post. As a new majesty owner and being a guy, half the fun of getting something new, is buy more stuff for that. well, I read about extenders and kept checking out my mirrors in on the way to town wanting to justify buying them. I did hold out for a cpl of weeks but and on a day it was raining, I found myself sitting here at the computer and said what the heck, I ordered them from imn2scootin. I ordered them on a sunday, he shipped them on monday and I received them on Wednesday. It took me all of 5 minutes to put them on, and I'm a mechanically challenged person. I have to admit that it's like riding a new scooter. I can see everything behind me. Thanks Mike. The best purchase I've made so far. In the instructions he sends with them, he says to use a rag when tightening them down as their made of allum alloy. Be very careful, I did just that and still put a little scratch in them, not very noticeable but I notice it. Anyway, I would highly recommend these if you don't have them already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.